|Network for the Veterinarians of Bangladesh|
Website: http://bdvets.org/; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|"Committed to the Excellence of Bangladeshi Veterinarians at Home and Abroad"
ISSN 2221-9897 |
The following instructions should be followed during the preparation of the news/article:
The Title of the news/article should be brief and specific.
The author is requested to check the spellings and grammatical errors of the article before submitting in order to help proper reviewing the news/article without unnecessary stress. The content of the article should be appropriately cited if needed.
Picture and Quick Biography:
Relevant picture(s) should be sent as separate file (JPEG format). A passport size picture of the author will be needed to make “Author’s profile”. A quick biography should be sent along with the article. Format of the quick biography is available in the website of the Newsletter.
In the text, reference should be mentioned as superscript(s) in numerical value (example: Sentence……1 or Sentence……1,2,3). For the citation of a newspaper, the name of the newspaper, date of publication and weblink should be mentioned as reference.
References at the end of the text should be arranged serially starting from the first reference mentioned in the text. And, the reference should be started with the authors(s) name and followed by the year, the title of the article, abbreviated name of the journal, volume number and page number(s). In case of books, the names of publishers should be given. Some examples of citations are given below-
1. White PR (1999) Anthrax outbreak and its control: a mini review. Vet. Microbiol. 3(2):85-92.
2. Murashige T and Skoog F (2009) An effective Fowl Pox Vaccine prepared by using allum. Vaccine 15(1):437-497.
3. Nazir KHMNH, Ichinose H and Wariishi H (2010) Molecular characterization and isolation of cytochrome P450 genes from the filamentous fungus Aspergillus oryzae. Arch. Microbiol. 192(5):395-408.
4. Reinert J and Bajaj YPS (1977) Anther culture: Haploid production and its significance. In: Applied and Fundamental Aspects of Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture, Reinert J and Bajaj YPS (Eds.), Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp.251-267.
5. The Daily Ittefaq (May 9, 2011; http://new.ittefaq.com.bd/news/category/2/2011-05-09).
However, if you have any problem, please contact with the Managing Editor.